Managed iPad No Internet Connection

BrandonMaher
New Contributor II

I have set up a pre-enrollment profile for iPads, but also have it to where multiple users can sign into the iPad. After initial setup, I am brought to the login screen, but there is no internet connection available to sign in to an account. There is nowhere on this screen to connect to a network either.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

HCSTech
Contributor
Contributor

Have you tried to double click the home button on the login screen. That should bring up a wifi selector.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

HCSTech
Contributor
Contributor

Have you tried to double click the home button on the login screen. That should bring up a wifi selector.

BrandonMaher
New Contributor II

Thank you!

ZG-Banks
New Contributor II

Although I know this question is marked "Solved", I have a question for you. During the setup, you either select your wifi or if using Apple Configurator 2, install a "wifi profile", then go through the rest of the setup. Once you're done, are you saying the iPads are no longer connected to the wifi?

ArtyTheTorch
New Contributor

Picked up one of these and just makes network issues so much easier. When I enroll a device, instead of entering in wifi info that just gets pushed out after enrolling, I plug this bad boy in and it's so much quicker.
fc3fb029307d46d0a84041d6ed7549d8
Giochem RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Adapter
https://www.amazon.com/Lighting-Ethernet-Adapter-Phone-100Mbps/dp/B07XHQCQSN