Management Action Icon Missing

al786
New Contributor III

ff8cef298c59459392f6c5f9355ba52f
For some reason, our Management Action notification (triggered by User Action/Deferral in a policy) isn't showing ANY icon (By default I believe it should be the JAMF logo). Does anyone else have this issue or a fix to put the icon there?

12 REPLIES 12

iweiss
New Contributor III

@al786 I am seeing the same issue. We just upgraded from 10.4.1 to 10.8. What version of JPS are you running?

al786
New Contributor III

10.8 .. Glad to know it's not just me. I tried all the "Tricks" like Adding it to self service and editing the .APP but I know it should show SOMETHING without me doing anything.

chrisgavexperia
New Contributor II

We're getting the same here - also on 10.8 - thought I was going crazy!

ginakung
New Contributor III

@al786 do you have a PI number for this?

al786
New Contributor III

Whats that? Is this still an issue?

al786
New Contributor III

@ginakung PI-006543

darthmaverick
New Contributor III

This is also occurring on our server which is at 10.9

keith_lytle
New Contributor II

Throwing our hat in the ring for this one too. How does one lookup a PI? We are running 10.9

andrew_henderso
New Contributor

Was there a solution for this issue? Running 10.14. Thanks.

cc_rider
New Contributor III

It looks like it got broken again - I'm using JPS 10.35.0 in the cloud and I've noticed it for a few weeks now, during some DEP testing with Big Sur and Monterey. I've checked if there is a missing icon in the "Management Action.app", but it's there, so...not sure what's the fix for this. Definitely it's related to the new deployments, since my working Mac doesn't have that issue. I'm going to try to open a case with Jamf, but...my hopes are low these days! :(

Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 3.43.58 PM.png

jeho
New Contributor

I see this same issue and on 10.35 also. 
All my Management Notification popups have no icon and end-users are becoming suspicious of the unfamiliar popup 

Supreme
New Contributor

Did anyone ever find a solution for this? I'm getting Jamf default app icon or the prohibitory symbol.

MicrosoftTeams-image (5).png

Screenshot 2023-04-10 at 6.08.10 PM.png