Mind Manager v22 for MAC

myers022
New Contributor II

Hi,

I'm trying to package MindManager v22 (14), but when I try to test it out, it prompts me to log into an email MindJet account first before entering the license key. Is there a way to bypass for a silent install?

We've packaged the v12 in the past and used the script below, but I can't seem to get it working for v22.
Any help is appreciated.

Mitch

#!/bin/bash

#####################################################################################################
#
# ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
#
# NAME
#   MindManagerSettings.sh -- Set License and accept EULA
#
#
####################################################################################################
#
# HISTORY
#
#   Version: 1.1
#   - Philipp Reinheimer, 14.04.2018
#  
#
####################################################################################################

#---Variables---#
currentuser=$( scutil <<< "show State:/Users/ConsoleUser" | awk '/Name :/ && ! /loginwindow/ { print $3 }' )

#---LicenseKey and Settings---#
su -l $currentuser -c "defaults -currentHost write com.mindjet.mindmanager.12 LicenseKey 'APxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx'"
su -l $currentuser -c "defaults -currentHost write com.mindjet.mindmanager.12 ShowEULA -int 0"
su -l $currentuser -c "defaults -currentHost write com.mindjet.mindmanager.12 Edition -int 0"

su -l $currentuser -c "defaults write /Users/$currentuser/Library/Preferences/com.mindjet.mindmanager.11 DeviceAutoUpdateDisabled -bool false"
su -l $currentuser -c "defaults write /Users/$currentuser/Library/Preferences/com.mindjet.mindmanager.11 FirstLaunch -bool false"
su -l $currentuser -c "defaults write /Users/$currentuser/Library/Preferences/com.mindjet.mindmanager.11 StartupDialogPolicy -int 3"
su -l $currentuser -c "defaults write /Users/$currentuser/Library/Preferences/com.mindjet.mindmanager.11 NewDocumentOnStart -int 1"

echo $currentuser

exit 0

2 REPLIES 2

BorisZ
New Contributor

I'm pretty sure that Mind Manager switched the way users log in/activate their software. We used to package it as well, and activate it, but their licensing went to user based, so the user would have to create an account, and then it could get activated. You might need to reach out to Mind Manager to see if they have a solution for you.

AJPinto
Honored Contributor II

This is something I would reach out to the vendor about. If there is a different way to handle license provisioning, they would have the documentation.