Modify the JSS Server default port on Redhat 7.5

XuHao
New Contributor II

-------------------------------English-------------------------------

My English is not good, the following paragraph is translated by Google, hope you can understand!😊😊😊

I have been setting up JSS service on Ubuntu system. If I need to modify the JSS connection port, I will install AuthBind and use nano /etc/init.d/jamf.tomcat8 to add a line "AUTHBIND = yes", and I will use it later. nano /usr/local/jss/tomcat/conf/server.xml, change the port 8443 in the xml file to the port number I need.

But now I want to try to build a JSS server on Redhat 7.5, and try to change the default port 8443 to an available port for other HTTPS protocols, but now I am confused, I cannot find /etc/init.d/jamf.tomcat8, And the /usr/local/jss/tomcat/conf/server.xml file is different from the previous configuration. What should I do to modify the default port?

By the way, the JSS server version I set up is 10.17.0

-------------------------------Chinese-------------------------------
我之前一直在Ubuntu系统上搭建JSS的服务,如果需要修改JSS的连接端口,我会安装AuthBind并且使用nano /etc/init.d/jamf.tomcat8添加一行”AUTHBIND=yes”,之后我会去使用nano /usr/local/jss/tomcat/conf/server.xml,将xml文件里面的8443端口改为我需要用到的端口号。

但是现在我想尝试在Redhat 7.5上搭建JSS服务器,并且尝试将默认的8443端口改为其他HTTPS协议的可用端口,但是现在我迷茫了,我找不到/etc/init.d/jamf.tomcat8,并且/usr/local/jss/tomcat/conf/server.xml文件与之前配置的是不一样的,我应该如何操作才能修改默认端口呢?

顺便说一下,我搭建的JSS服务器版本是10.17.0

0 REPLIES 0