New JAMFnation login issue

Look
Valued Contributor III

Since the upgraded interface was introduced I cannot log into JAMFnation with either Firefox or Chrome, Safari works fine, but the other two, nothing...
Chrome just stays exactly as it was after clicking login i.e. on the login screen with the details still filled in.
Firefox pops up and empty "speech bubble" at the beginning of the login name but otherwise no change.

8 REPLIES 8

m_entholzner
Contributor III
Contributor III

have you tried to clear your caches and cookies? Firefox works just fine here.

lbmoll
New Contributor II

They've changed the login credentials from using your email to your username instead. Make sure you don't have any cached credentials in Chrome/FF that have your email in the username field.

michael_abbott
New Contributor III

Hey everyone,

That's a bug. You should be able to log in with either your username or email address. We're on it! I'll update this thread when it's been fixed.

Thanks,

Michael

EL-IT
New Contributor

I'm having issues login in with my username as well, I had to use this username to post on this thread!

Thanks

Emmert
Valued Contributor

f3107d0cd9754a50bb2a5120d969f16aYOU CAN'T MAKE CHANGES TO THE JAMFNATION SITE! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

michael_abbott
New Contributor III

The login issue should be fixed now. Both username and email address should work.

Thanks for letting us know about that!

Michael

Look
Valued Contributor III

Yup certainly working for me. :)

aleb
New Contributor

No, the log in issue is not fixed.

It is not possible for me to log in using email address, only username. Which is surprising since the log in window specifically asks for the email address...