As we all know, most Adobe apps are not multi-lingual and once installed
in a specific language, the language cannot be changed. Everyone of us
that has to deploy Adobe CC for worldwide customers in multiple
languages has either the problem of pushin...
hey guys, anyone else seeing this error when trying to create a macOS
upgrade via Self Service? Executing Policy Install macOS Sierra
UpgradeInstalling macOS 10.12.4 Installer.dmg...Preparing for in-place
OS upgrade...Failed to copy file to the insta...
Hey AppleScript gurus, I did intensive researching in the web for the
last days but I'm really stuck with that one. Is there any chance to get
the "Server" field in the file info pane in Finder? I tried several
AppleScript commands, "file info" for e...
Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone found a solution for this yet.We have
environments where Xcode needs to be run without granting admin
privileges. We used to manage this with creating a custom Xcode
installer. The contents are the following: Xcode d...
Well, in general the command doesn't need to run at all. This is only
needed when more complex scripting is involved and you need to re-assign
user for a mass of devices. Depending on the amount of devices in your
fleet this will also cause high load...
@jttavares, for our case it turned out that there was an LDAP EA that
didn't return a value, which caused the whole lookup to fail. We
resolved it by removing the LDAP EA that caused the issue. Once removed,
the fields were populated correctly during...
I'm facing the same issue at the moment. Usually the "Username" field is
filled during enrolment or when running a jamf recon -endUsername BLAH
With the setting to "Collect user and location information from LDAP" in
computer inventory collection set...