NoMAD Login - continues to crash at catalina boot

hdsreid
Contributor III

First boot is fine with my prestage package, but once I reboot after DEP Notify finishes running, it freezes on the login window every time. I have wiped the device several times and it still happens. I cannot find any information about this behavior and do not see this on Mojave devices...any advice?

5 REPLIES 5

tdclark
Contributor

What version of NoMAD Login?

kburns
New Contributor III

I'm seeing this same issue running Jamf Connect Login 1.9 and Catalina 10.15.3. After a successful deploy of software and FileVault, I reboot the machine and I cannot get it to start up again. It hangs at the OIDC (Azure) login window and then reboots. It loops these same events indefinitely.

hdsreid
Contributor III

@tdclark not quite sure, where is that information found for the installed version of NoLoAD?

@kburns have you tested it without filevault or any other catalina versions? its weird because it works on a VM for me, but physical testing has been a nightmare

kburns
New Contributor III

I actually "solved" my issue. The /var/db/.applesetupdone file wasn't getting created - not sure why that is yet. I added a touch command to the end of my post install script, and that solved the boot looping issue.

hdsreid
Contributor III

@kburns very interesting...will try this again when I am back in the office