Office 2011 14.5.2 is out

jwojda
Valued Contributor II

This update provides the latest fixes for Office for Mac 2011 that include the following: • Fixes an issue in which message attributions display incorrectly when you use the "LastName, FirstName" naming convention to display names in Outlook 2011. • Fixes an issue in which the "On behalf of" attribute cannot be displayed in message attributions when you reply to forwarded meeting invitations in Outlook 2011. • Includes new and updated time zones in Outlook 2011 that are based on the latest time zone definitions.

Download Link from MS

3 REPLIES 3

Not applicable

The original MS .pkg deployed fine in my testing so far, as with recent Office 2011 updates - dragged directly into Casper Admin.

Not applicable

I've now had a very few users having issues with PPT and Word crashing after updating.

First one I uninstalled and reinstalled and everything seems fine. Second one had identical crash messages, but oddly enough MS Autoupdate showed the 14.5.2 as available, despite it already having been installed via policy - original MS .pkg cached and installed. All of the affected users so far are on OS X 10.9.5. Odd.

7177cf696e1d449ba9cab177d83aef88

daynepoirot
New Contributor

We have had this same issue with the latest Adobe Flash Update and MS Office Version 14.5.4