OS X Update 10.9.2 Re-release?

charles_hitch
Contributor II

I hope I am not going crazy, but did Apple re-release 10.9.2 yesterday (3/11/14)? My SUS servers are showing a release date of 3/11/14, but I had them in there before that obviously. I checked and systems with 10.9.2 already are not showing as needing an update. Anyone else seeing this?

8 REPLIES 8

rrouleau
Contributor

I just checked my SUS and can confirm that I also see the 10.9.2 Update and 10.9.2 Update Combined with a date of 3.11.14

JPDyson
Valued Contributor

Has anybody installed this to see if there's a new build number?

nessts
Valued Contributor II

i just built a 10.9.0 machine to test, downloading now, will report back shortly.

colonelpanic
Contributor

Build numbers appear to be the same from what I can tell. I just reloaded a machine with 10.9.1 and ran software updates on it to bring it to the "new" 10.9.2 and the build number is 13C64.

nessts
Valued Contributor II

well i sort of ran into an issue, so it will be a while before i know anything.

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

I'm seeing the same change in the modification date on our SUS. I downloaded the standalone Combo Update dmg just now and its got the same exact date and contents as the one from 2/25/14, so those at least haven't changed… yet. I'll re-download it some time late today to see if anything is different. Wonder what caused the modification date on the SUS version to get updated? Such mystery….

nessts
Valued Contributor II

is the updated date on both the combo and the non combo updates?
the only 10.9 image i have is the 603 version and i dont have the specific hardware and it doesn't update with the combo update I have a good regular .1 installer and base image so I can start from there but via the app store it will only get the smaller update. And the download site indeed shows 2/25 as the date for the .2 update. Of course they update the download page on a different schedule than the SUS stuff.

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

On our SUS, both the delta and Combo updates show a new modification date of 3/11/14. As for the standalone downloads, I only pulled down the Combo, not the delta, but the Combo had the same older date from 2/25/14.
Not exactly sure what's going on just yet.