Package Uploading Fails Immediately?

mikemangino
New Contributor III

Uploading any packages via the web interface immediately fails when clicking "Save" with a message, "Package failed to upload". Tried different browser, different computers, different PKGs, all the same result.
The packages are not large or exotic.

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrhnick
New Contributor III

@mikemangino I would double check that the activation code in Jamf matches the activation code displayed in your Jamf Nation assets, if not, escalate.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

hrhnick
New Contributor III

Have you tried testing the JCDS connection?

In Jamf Pro, go to Settings > Server Infrastructure > Cloud Distribution Point.

dan-snelson
Valued Contributor II

@mikemangino If the package is larger than 20GB, @kc9wwh's pkgChunker may prove helpful.

mikemangino
New Contributor III

@hrhnick The test fails with a small sad faced page thing, do I need to escalate this up to Jamf proper?

@dan-snelson Naw, this is small stuff, 26.2MB. What in the world do people try to push out that's >20GB???

hrhnick
New Contributor III

@mikemangino I would double check that the activation code in Jamf matches the activation code displayed in your Jamf Nation assets, if not, escalate.

mikemangino
New Contributor III

@hrhnick This guy! I have no idea why or how our code would have changed, but updating it sorted this out immediately. Never would have figured this out on my own, thanks a ton for your help.

sbrammer
New Contributor III

Adding my jamf account under Cloud Services Connection also resolved my issue with the upload failed: undefined message that I was getting as I was trying to upload a package using the new version 11.x