Policy quick view issue after Jamf Pro 10.11.1 upgrade

pchimombe
New Contributor III

Our Jamf Pro (Cloud) was recently upgraded to 10.11.1. I cannot quick view any policies anyone else having the same issue?

Each time I want to view the contents of the policy I have to click to open it up.

5bdcc48067d5451baf807bd854a4d116

8 REPLIES 8

PatrickD
Contributor II

Could be wrong, but have you flushed your browser cache? Not uncommon to encounter UI issues when the cache isn't flushed after an upgrade.

pchimombe
New Contributor III

Thanks tried that and tried using a different user account, different web browsers no luck. I have reported it to Jamf support.

jwojda
Valued Contributor II

I've noticed some weird UI quirks too since the cloud was updated to 10.11.1.
Glad to see it's not my imagination.

rblaas
Contributor II

Hi I had this problem as well..

It seems to be a PI but not yet confirmed.

As a workaround, increase the 'Show' count at the bottom. (and refresh the page) should work

EDIT: btw an auditor user seems to be unable to expand the policy's no matter what you do .

jhalvorson
Valued Contributor

Same boat. On prem updated from 10.9 to 10.11.1. Since the upgrade, clicking on the arrow next to a policy does not show the details about the policy. I've tried different browsers. Near the Filter field, it shows we have 210 policies.

Work around - adjusting the Show value to either 500 or 1000 does allow the quick view details to appear. (I suggest refreshing the page after changing the Show value.

JasonAtCSUMB
Contributor

I have the same problem in Jamf 10.11.1. Tried Chrome 73.0.3683.103 (Mac) and Safari 12.1. Cleared caches.

GSquared
New Contributor II

It seems that sometimes the first item in a category works and then the rest of the category does not for some reason. Experiencing this issue as well.

cesar_pineda
New Contributor III

After setting the show value to 500 or more and refreshing I can now see that some policies do expand, but not all.

filtering or searching policies, is also a hit and miss to expand the policy view.