QuickAdd Package Windows server

georgel
New Contributor III

I would like to create a QuicAdd Pack so I can enrol a number of macs in our lab. We have Casper installed on Windows Server 2012 and I cant find where this Recon.exe file is located?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sdagley
Esteemed Contributor II

@georgel It seems like you're new to Casper (now Jamf Pro). You should have installed the Casper Suite folder on a Mac system when you did your Jump Start. If that isn't the case, you can download the Casper Suite .dmg (disk image) from your My Assets section on Jamf Nation if your forum account is the same one your Jamf Pro license is associated with. If not, I suggest contacting Jamf support on how to get access.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

StoneMagnet
Contributor III

@georgel To create Mac QuickAdd packages you need to use the Recon app on a Mac (it's one of the apps in the Casper Suite folder). The Recon.exe file was for adding PCs to your inventory.

georgel
New Contributor III

So on which Mac do i find the Casper Suite folder?

sdagley
Esteemed Contributor II

@georgel It seems like you're new to Casper (now Jamf Pro). You should have installed the Casper Suite folder on a Mac system when you did your Jump Start. If that isn't the case, you can download the Casper Suite .dmg (disk image) from your My Assets section on Jamf Nation if your forum account is the same one your Jamf Pro license is associated with. If not, I suggest contacting Jamf support on how to get access.