"Unhandled Exception" Occurring When Attempting to Install Classroom on Mac

bembry
New Contributor

Screenshot 2024-09-19 at 10.44.35 AM.png

I am receiving the "Unhandled exception" error when I attempt to install Apple Classroom on ANY MacBook. This is via VPP. I cannot find anywhere that someone else has had this error for apps. I have already shuffled around licenses to VPP accounts to see if it was a licensing issue.

Has anyone else experienced this in their environment and how did you resolve it?

1 REPLY 1

alexacas
New Contributor

@bembrynjmc wrote:

Screenshot 2024-09-19 at 10.44.35 AM.png

I am receiving the "Unhandled exception" error when I attempt to install Apple Classroom on ANY MacBook. This is via VPP. I cannot find anywhere that someone else has had this error for apps. I have already shuffled around licenses to VPP accounts to see if it was a licensing issue.

Has anyone else experienced this in their environment and how did you resolve it?

The "Unhandled Exception" error when installing Apple Classroom via VPP could be due to several factors. Here are some steps to troubleshoot:

• Check macOS Compatibility: Ensure that the MacBooks are running a compatible version of macOS for Apple Classroom.
  • Revoke and Reassign Licenses: Try revoking and reassigning the VPP licenses for the app.

Hope! it will be helpful.