Seeking Ivanti Secure Access Client PLIST XML Config and/or VPN Profile Association in Jamf Pro

matthewh
New Contributor

Hi,

We are migrating our iOS devices from MobileIron to Jamf Pro, and I'm looking for assistance on auto-configuring the Ivanti Secure Access Client app (formerly Pulse Secure) for our users.

In MobileIron, we achieved the connection configuration via a VPN policy, which we then associated with the Ivanti Secure Access Client app. However, in Jamf Pro, I am facing a couple of challenges:

1. I cannot find a sample PLIST XML configuration for the Ivanti Secure Access Client app to use in the App Configuration section within the Mobile Device App. Neither the suggested AppConfig Generator nor online resources have provided any examples.

2. When trying to create a VPN configuration profile in Jamf Pro, I couldn't find a way to associate it with the Ivanti Secure Access Client app as we were able to do in MobileIron.

If anyone has any suggestions or experience in resolving these issues, I would greatly appreciate your input:

• Is there a sample PLIST XML configuration for the Ivanti Secure Access Client app that can be shared or a resource where I could find it?
  • Can the VPN configuration profile in Jamf Pro be associated with the Ivanti Secure Access Client app? If so, how can this be achieved?
  • Are there alternative methods to auto-configure the connection settings for the Ivanti Secure Access Client app using Jamf Pro?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

Best regards,

Matthew

0 REPLIES 0