Smart Group edit screen "broken" in Firefox

bearzooka
Contributor

I was creating a Smart Computer Group to work with the Zoom vulnerability and I noticed that the last row of the criteria (when there are enough criteria to fill the screen) is half-hidden under the gradient overlay of the footer, making it impossible to click with the mouse.

Firefox
60c40efdd96a4870b33476f4e72cb08b

Testing on other browsers (Safari and Chrome) I noticed that they do give some padding at the bottom of the table, so it is possible to click there.

Safari
638252357bb64440aadc9e04a26e7a67

2 REPLIES 2

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

Yep, I use Firefox primarily with Jamf Pro and I've noticed this too. I probably should have submitted something to Jamf when I first noticed it, but did not.
Have you mentioned this directly to Jamf yet? If not, you should, or someone should. They may already be aware of it, but they should get prodded again to try to address this, because I agree this is annoying and needs to be fixed.

Of course, issues like this could be worked around easily if Jamf would give us a search bar/filter in every applicable area of the product UI, something most of us have been asking Jamf to add for the last several years.
But better if they just fix this UI issue. I can't imagine this would be too difficult a task.

bearzooka
Contributor

You're right, I will handle this with support as well.