Using Casper in a MSP model

jcritzer
New Contributor

I would love to meet and or share ideas with others using Casper in a Managed Services model supporting multiple customers

15 REPLIES 15

Andrina
Contributor
Contributor

Come find me - that'd be a great discussion to have!

Jpmvdr
New Contributor

I would also be interested in that discussion

Zvordauk
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Me too! I think there could be a great model built around it. Want to suggest a place to meet for a sidebar tomorrow?

jcritzer
New Contributor

How about meeting during lunch on Thursday? We can meet at one of the round tables closest to the serving line. I will have a FirstTech shirt on. anyone else interested is welcome to join us.

Zvordauk
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Great! See you there. I'll be the Irish guy with the red beard :-)

abcompnow
New Contributor

WE'll be there too. Myself and Tomos, bug bald Aussie.

jcritzer
New Contributor

Thanks for lunch. It was good to meet you all

Zvordauk
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

SO, now that we have had a chance to get back to our respective States / Continents / Hemispheres ;-) - where do we go from here?

drlogic
New Contributor

Did anything come of this - I'm starting to use Casper in this fashion and would love to share ideas

Gerard_Allen
New Contributor

Hi Roman,

I am working on an MSP model for Ireland. I would be happy to swap ideas with you.
DM me: gerard at stream dot ie

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is a resource on the JAMF Software website that may be of interest as you're considering your MSP models:

http://jamfsoftware.com/partners/msp

Ben Greiner from Forget Computers was kind enough to record a short video discussing some of the thing you might want to consider when using the Casper Suite in an MSP model. It is a bit out-of-date as it was recorded in 2010, but there is some good information included.

I hope this is helpful!

jonathan_spiva
New Contributor

I'm around at JNUC would love to chat MSP stuff, Let me know when and where?

jcritzer
New Contributor

Hey there fellow Managed Service Providers,

If you are up to a quiet dinner Wednesday night 10/24/12 to discuss our MSP/Casper business' stop by the Mpls Eagle restaurant around 5:30pm. Afterwards we can head over to the after party:
Mpls Eagle 515 Washington Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55415

Just a few blocks west of the Guthrie. Reasonable price American type food.

joeschram
New Contributor II

I'll see you there, looking forward to it.

jcritzer
New Contributor

Hey there fellow Managed Service Providers,

Change of plans. Let just meet at Crooked Pint Ale House Wednesday 10/24 around 5:30pm. Hopefully we will be able to hear each other.