Hello Jamf Nation -
Hope you are well! Here is a brief list of the features we’ve implemented on Jamf Nation since my last update in August. Keep the feedback coming in the comments below or come see us at our JNUC booth.
Jamf Nation – New Features and Improvements
- You are now able to ‘follow’ another user and, based on your notification settings, receive updates about their activity. Check out this Feature Request for more info.
- We re-thought and streamlined all the different ways in which you can ‘follow’ content. Please note that “Bookmarks” have become “Follows” in the username drawer. You can now manage what you follow from this single location.
- When creating a Discussion, Feature Requests, or Support Case, the title you enter will now trigger a search. Search results will display on the right-hand side of your screen. We hope these results put the materials you want to reference readily at hand or help answer your question.
- New to Jamf Pro? Checkout our Video Knowledge Base Article series by going to Knowledge Base => Videos and let the magic happen. Pop some popcorn, hit play, and watch KB videos roll as a playlist.
- Jamf Pro checksums will use SHA256 to verify downloads, starting with Jamf Pro version 10.8.
Jamf One – New Features
- Feature Requests! You can now view and vote on Feature Requests within the Community tab of Jamf One.
>>- When creating a Discussion, Feature Requests, or Support Case, the title you enter will now trigger a search. Search results will display >>on the right-hand side of your screen. We hope these results put the materials you want to reference readily at hand or help answer your >>question.
The "Suggested Content" overlaps the description field when attempting to create a support case, with no obvious method by which it may be dismissed.
Please either allow the dismissal of this content, and/or move to the background behind the description field.