Your JAMF Nation account has not been validated

ToriAnneke
Contributor II

Hiya all,

I'm starting to poke around the iPhone management stuff.

I tried to get Request Signed CSR Automatically through JAMF Nation through my jss and have enter my user name (me) and the password with my jamfnation account, which I of course know.

But afterwards, my jss spits out "Your JAMF Nation account has not been validated"

Whom should I contact to get me validated?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ToriAnneke
Contributor II

Ah... i see...

I use my personal email account here.. not my corporate one...

I'll make the switch!!

thanks,

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

zach
New Contributor III

Hey P@-

To validate your JAMF Nation account, we use the "Company Email Address" in your profile. If you look at the [Edit Account](jamfnation.com/myAccount.html?view=email), you can update your Company Email Address to your email address that we have on file.

You'll have to check your email to click on the link in the verification email that comes.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or if this doesn't help you get your push certificate!

-z

ToriAnneke
Contributor II

Ah... i see...

I use my personal email account here.. not my corporate one...

I'll make the switch!!

thanks,

donmontalvo
Esteemed Contributor III

I've always used my work email address for the work address field on my JAMF Nation profile. But the Get Signed CSR steps don't seem to work for me.

I tried toggling the work email address so I could get the alert again. I got it, I responded, I tried again. But I still get the Your JAMF Nation account has not been validated error.

Wierd, can someone look into this? We're in the middle of testing.

Thank you very mucho.

Don

--
https://donmontalvo.com

donmontalvo
Esteemed Contributor III

JAMF steps up to the plate again and they hit it out of the park...I was using a dev code. Note to self...for migration, must use licensed code.

Don

--
https://donmontalvo.com

icsadmin
New Contributor II

Hi I'm having the same experience I'm trying to run a trial with the casper suite but always get the "your account has not been validated" error.

I've done the first set of steps on here but cannot figure it out.

Help would be much appreciated

Thanks
ICS Administrator

ksorochinski
New Contributor

I am getting the same error that my account has not been verified; however, when I click on the link in the email (I have already done this once) I receive the message; Activation Failed
Account activation failed. It is possible that this account has already been activated or the URL was not entered properly.

How do I get past this?

McFCologne
New Contributor

I have an active Jamf Nation account, which is confirmed so far. I can read/post here... But while trying to create the csr, i get: "Your Jamf Nation account has not been validated" ... Where do i somehow connect the Jamf Nation account with my licensed tenant on jamfcloud.com ? Im using my corporate mail... i have no clue why this whole process must be so complicated.. look at MobileIron or AirWatch, there you have done the same thing with 3 clicks

itdcsoftware
New Contributor

I am having issues activating my JamF Nation Account.

When I click the link in the email from automated@jamfnation.com to activate the account, it brings me to a webpage that says

Account activation failed. It is possible that this account has already been activated or the URL was not entered properly.

How can my account be activated so I can start setting up my JamF Cloud environment.

Note, I have a trial JamF Cloud environment, as my organization is testing JamF's capabilities.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

hwaldman
New Contributor

How can i validate my JAMF Nation account.
I have an active account and my emails for work and personal are the same. When trying to renew a token is says "JAMF Nation account not Validated".
How can I validate my account?

Thank you,

vjimenez
New Contributor

i have the same isue with the validation :(

jamfnation_kwhb
New Contributor

I am experiencing the same issue. Has anyone resolved this issue perhaps? Thanks in advance!

jamfnation_kwhb
New Contributor

Good morning, has anybody had this issue resolved?

oliverthurau
New Contributor

2020 and the issue still seems to persist..

jamf_C
New Contributor

I am having the same issue when I go download a push certificate from Jamf Nation. See attached file.

2260407e652f4578ab7389a3c4692166
Anyone has fixed for this issue?

alain69
New Contributor

2020 and the issue still seems to persist..
idem