Jamf Protect not connecting with jamf pro

jamfgeorg
New Contributor II

Hello

I have an issue with jamf Protect not linking to jamf pro, i have followed all the steps recommended in the training however jamf protect is not connecting with ANY of the computers within its scope, however it is displaying connected users in the audit logs, does anyone know how to fix this issue

2 REPLIES 2

AJPinto
Honored Contributor II

Are you having issues with registering JAMF Pro and JAMF Protect, or is it issues with the JAMF Protect client on the devices not connecting to JAMF Protect?

• If your issue is Devices talking to JAMF Protect. In my experience, there is something not bypassed on your network that needs to be bypassed. If you want to sleuth a bit, look though the JAMF Protect logs on the device. If you are still having issues, open a ticket with JAMF.
  • If your issue is getting JAMF Pro and JAMF Protect to talk, open a ticket with JAMF.

cenforce
New Contributor III

Hello, @jamfgeorg 

If Jamf Protect is not linking to any computers within its scope, but you're seeing connected users in the audit logs, there may be a configuration or communication glitch. I recommend checking the network settings, ensuring that the required ports are open, and verifying the configuration parameters in both Jamf Protect and Jamf Pro. Additionally, reviewing any error messages or logs generated during the attempted connections could provide insights into the root cause.

Best regards.

jamf man