Jamf School Releases: New Features For Teacher Workflows and Connectivity & Big Sur Same Day Support

MollySchmidt
New Contributor

Hi, everyone!

My name is Molly Schmidt and I'm the Product Marketing Manager for Education at Jamf.

I wanted to make sure you were aware of some new releases releasing just today with Jamf School: Jamf School recently released exciting enhancements for student connectivity, teacher workflows, as well as macOS Big Sur feature support.

+Essential to improving student equity during distance learning, LTE/cellular refresh activation allows schools to batch activate LTE/cellular enabled iPads before devices are deployed, ensuring students can connect to the internet the minute their device is received.

+Teachers can use the new Jamf Teacher App for Jamf School macOS to access the same great student iOS device management capabilities they’ve had on their iPad, now on their Mac!

+Compatibility and key feature support for Apple’s macOS 11 Big Sur enables educators, IT teams and students to take advantage of new Apple technology in their schools today.

I'm excited to hear your thoughts.

0 REPLIES 0