I've had an issue crop up today where devices (specifically iOS devices)
are not getting VPP licenses assigned to them when an app is in scope.
I've confirmed we have thousands of extra licenses available but each
device is stuck in this state:Pendin...
I managed to find a fix for this in another thread. Somehow an iPhone
got enrolled into Jamf without a serial number, and that managed to
break VPP for the entire instance. Once I deleted the problem device,
VPP started assigning licenses again withi...
Thank you, this ended up being the problem in our instance. Somehow an
iPhone got enrolled without a serial number and all VPP license
assignments ceased. I'm a new Jamf admin and was wracking my brain
thinking I configured something wrong. Somewhat ...