Jamf Pro
Powerful workflows for IT pros
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jamf Pro 11.4.0 Beta is now available

Hello Jamf Nation! This release is in support of the Apple Spring release. We have several exciting new features including beta MDM support for Apple Vision Pro, Self Service initial app detection, Support Digital Market Act app restriction, and more...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using AutoPKG to add json file to firefox

Hello,I'm looking into using Auto-pkg to automate my packaging process and I'm a little confused on the idea of recipes. I understand recipes allow you to modify how an application is packaged, but the extent of my control isn't clear to me. Specific...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update?

Is there an update to this process? I know the JSS Class portion is now pulled from ASM. I love this process and would love to implement it.  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thank you!!

A huge thank you to everyone who attended the session. There were some great conversations had and a bunch of new relationships made. If you have any thoughts, comments or questions please don’t hesitate to contact me at Gerard.allenJamf.com See you ...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

JNUC 2019 Session Recordings

JNUC 2019 was my first Jamf Nation User Conference that I attended and it was amazing. So much information to learn and absorb. I'm still processing. I see that in the past session recordings were available. How long after does it take for these to b...  View more

• 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

shared Uber or Lyft to the Wild/Coyotes game

Just starting a discussion for the purpose of meeting up and doing shared Uber or Lyft rides to the game instead of us all individually taking Uber/Lyft or the Green Line to the game. If anyone is interested, we could meet up in the lobby at JNUC to ...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

JNUC Livestream?

Anyone else having issues with the livestream? I had the countdown until it started, then just "This event hasn't started yet". We're at T+6 and counting so far....  View more

• 45 replies
  • 3 kudos

May need to change the date to get a room

UpdateTime and location update with 19 people signed up for Thursday we'll keep it Thursday. If you can't make it then I'll be in the Hyatt lobby by the fireplace at 17:30 today (Tuesday) Hey all in trying to get a room looks like we would have to mo...  View more

• 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Calling CQ @ JNUC

Hi, I recently passed my Technician exam and received my callsign. As I was packing for JNUC it occurred to me to check and see if there are other Hams in attendance this year and to ask if we want to create a meetup/mini-event? Chad Lawson - KD9OEA  View more

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

One more reason to attend JNUC...

Try your luck at this year's JNUC! Jamf's Services team is excited to meet you at JNUC 2019!Stop by their booth and enter your name into a drawing to win an in-person course seat (a $2,500 value!), Jamf-branded water bottle or custom-made lightsaber!...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

JNUC unofficial livestream?

Greetings, all!I am attending this year's (2019) JNUC in Minneapolis. I own a livestreaming business and would like to know if I can use my mobile streaming system that I wear in a backpack to stream the events of the 3 days. I would not stream the K...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

JNUC2019 export agenda?

Curious if there's a way to export our agenda to a file that can be brought in to Apple Calendar? Or maybe there's an app for this year's event? Didn't see anything, so copy paste it is. :D  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Desmos @ JNUC

Desmos.com is heading to JNUC and we're eager to get feedback on our newest calculator apps. Plus one not yet released we'll demo fresh off the press that's custom made for JAMF. Want to chat math? Shoot us a note at eli@desmos.com and throw JNUC in ...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels