JAMF Connect - Second Logon Window Error.

sjohnsen
New Contributor

I'm proof of concerting JAMF connect in my environment. I'm currently on the trial license. I have everything talking with Azure properly, and have no issue getting through our MFA at log-in. However, after an account is created for the first time and I restart, I get through the Azure log-in and then am presented with a screen to re-enter my password. Incorrect passwords will correctly kick back, but when using my correct password I get the following message and error code. I'm not seeing this error code through quick web searching. Anyone else running into this issue?

Error description: AADSTS501581fdee1ff53134dcf8200bad0943acba4

4 REPLIES 4

jharperIT
New Contributor

I am also having this issue and working with Jamf on this. I'll update you with a resolution once I have one!

zachary_fisher
New Contributor III

Why I haven't seen this specific error, I have seen errors when I update Jamf Connect. If you are able to login with a local account, have you tried re-running the authchanger command? I have found this sometimes fixes issues.

authchanger -reset -OIDC

Additionally, if you get this error when verifying password leads me to believe that Jamf Connect can't verify the password. In Azure is the app client type set to public to allow ROPG/ROPC? This might prevent JCL from verifying password and causing the error as well.

jharperIT
New Contributor

Working with jamf, I was able to get past this by updating to Jamf Connect 1.6.0

zachary_fisher
New Contributor III

Ya now that I think I about it seems like it was a PI. Glad it’s working!