Anybody else annoyed by lack of easy access to PDF versions of Jamf docs?

sdagley
Esteemed Contributor II

If you are tired of having to go on a scavenger hunt for PDF versions of the docs every time Jamf releases a new version, please give this Feature Request an up vote: Stop playing hide and Seek with PDF versions of Jamf Pro docs

5 REPLIES 5

Tangentism
Contributor II

sdagley
Esteemed Contributor II

@Tangentism Read the Feature Request. The PDF docs are NOT available without digging down from that page.

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

@Tangentism But those are the read online links that @sdagley mentioned. The actual PDF download isn't on those pages. You need to click on several links before you see a Download PDF.
Incidentally, I thought this would be as easy as Option clicking the Read Online link, as with other posted PDFs, this is an easy way to force a download, but sadly, you only get an html download, not a PDF. Meaning you have to go through the rigmarole outlined on the Feature Request to get the actual PDF versions.

Tangentism
Contributor II

Noted and upvoted!

cdenesha
Valued Contributor II

I collect PDF versions of the Release Notes for every version so I can refer to them offline and do searches on them.

The latest Release Notes say that PDF versions will no longer be created. Irritating.