Anyone do repairs in GSX and gotten the bulk repair spreadsheet to work?

GabeShack
Valued Contributor III

Since Apple announced the REP for the 2012 Macbook Pro Hard drive cable issue, I was looking at replacing this cable on all 600 that we have in stock(then replacing the drives with ssds). My problem is the way they have us enter spreadsheets is insane. After playing around with excel and formatting all my data correctly, it seems their system still doesnt like it. I was hoping someone else may have had experience with this.

Gabe Shackney
Princeton Public Schools

Gabe Shackney
Princeton Public Schools
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GabeShack
Valued Contributor III

Nevermind. Figured it out. Did it in 2 groups of 300 instead of the full 600 at one time.

Gabe Shackney
Princeton Public Schools

Gabe Shackney
Princeton Public Schools

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

GabeShack
Valued Contributor III

Nevermind. Figured it out. Did it in 2 groups of 300 instead of the full 600 at one time.

Gabe Shackney
Princeton Public Schools

Gabe Shackney
Princeton Public Schools

djs9812
New Contributor III

Gabe,

I am close to figuring out the crazy gsx upload but it keeps giving me invalid customer.  Are you able to help me figure this out?

djs9812
New Contributor III

Gabe

I am close to figuring out the crazy upload spreadsheet but I keep erroring with invalid customer.  Could you advise me on what I may be doing incorrectly?

dah0041
New Contributor

yes good i need help:::!!!!

i can't make carry in repair cases in my gsx account,everytime i tried to make repair i put correct serial number with same GB ,same model ,color as replacement but i got invalid serial number so why i got that error ? where is my mistake? how to fix that erro?