Can the default view for Polices page be policies collapsed? i.e. Hide All?

aamjohns
Contributor II

In the past if I chose the 'Hide All' button on the Policies page in the JSS, all policies would be collapsed except the last group. The next time I viewed policy page, that is how it would appear from the start. Now it is always all policy categories expanded. Every time I go to Policies page. So I have to keep clicking 'Hide All' button. I want the default to be collapsed view, not expanded.

I've tried searching but I do not see how to change the default view for Policies page. I believe I first noticed the change with JSS 9.93. I just installed 9.96 and it is still not remembering my collapsed choice.

Thank you,
AJ.

5 REPLIES 5

steelopus
New Contributor III

I'm experiencing the same thing ever since installing 9.96. Definitely frustrating.

steveadams
New Contributor III

Me too, takes about 4 seconds for my browser to finish displaying all my policies which is the only time I can select Hide All. Would love these 4 seconds back!

dpertschi
Valued Contributor

yeah, this is a known nightmare.

Add to that the policy logs are defaulting to show 10 entries and not sorted by most recent first date. Ugggg!

PeterClarke
Contributor II

Yes, this would get my vote - if there was a vote-ie thing attached to this.. (there isn't as yet)…

sparker
New Contributor II

Created a Feature Request for this item here:

https://www.jamf.com/jamf-nation/feature-requests/5648/set-hide-all-show-all-preference-for-content-in-main-window