Contributor III

Release notes are up (although not linked yet to the My Assets page):
<removed URL unintentionally posted release notes>

mhasman
Valued Contributor

Thanks, Chris!

simon_ohadi
New Contributor

So is this now out of Beta and available for public release?

georgecm12
Contributor III

@simon.ohadi Not yet, but clearly coming very soon.

JenK
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hey everyone! Yes, indeed we're close to releasing Casper Suite 9.93. Please note that it is not generally available at this time. These were posted prematurely because of automation we have in place to make everything available at the right time.

We appreciate your diligence and excitement around the forthcoming Casper Suite 9.93! As soon as the release becomes generally available, we will post it here. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with questions.

georgecm12
Contributor III

I went ahead and removed the link to the notes, since they weren't intended to be public yet. Sorry if I caused any issues by linking to it.

mhasman
Valued Contributor

I apologize for bringing the topic too early. Just was confused to see the new relaese info on MacUpdate - usually MacUpdate is few days behind

mhasman
Valued Contributor

Seems like the version number has been corrected there to 9.92

donmontalvo
Esteemed Contributor III

Yep looks like Misha (?) reverted that page back, as 9.93 mention(s/ed) "Patch Reporting".

--
https://donmontalvo.com

H3144-IT
Contributor II

MacUpdate & Cnet's Download.com often post Links to Beta or Release Candidate Software, which the normal User should consume with Caution. And Cnet's Download.com is also quite late with updating Public Release Updates - I got Update Notificatons anywhere between 7 or more Days after the Release has happened - especially for Flash or other high Risk Software not a good Feed...

cwaldrip
Valued Contributor

And to followup on @H3144-IT's post. I'd just stay away from both MacUpdate and Download.com. The latter has been notorious for slapping adware and other unrelated things into the installers, and MacUpdate has begun to do the same unless you download through their download app. I try to only get my installers from the source these days. :-