Certified Casper Administrator (CCA) Training in India

karthikeyan_mac
Valued Contributor

Hi,

I am a back office person for a client in US from India. Our clients uses Casper Server in their Mac Environment. I would like to undergo CCA Training which will help me a lot.

Is there CCA schedules available in India or any other option to attend training from here?

Thanks & Regards,
Karthikeyan M

27 REPLIES 27

karthikeyan_mac
Valued Contributor

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the suggestion. Always welcome to India if possible.

I am already into Casper for last 8 months. Looking for training to learn more and become expertise on all useful features which I may be missing.

Regards,
Karthikeyan M.

milesleacy
Valued Contributor

Hi Karthikeyan,

We don't currently have any classes scheduled in India, though I'm open to the idea if we can make it make sense for all involved. Please contact me off-list and we'll chat about your situation and needs.

If anyone on the list has folks in India that they'd like to get trained, let me know and we'll see what the possibilities are.

Thanks for the interest!

--
Miles Leacy
Technical Training Manager
Mobile (347) 277-7321

miles at jamfsoftware.com<mailto:miles at jamfsoftware.com>
JAMF Software
1011 Washington Ave. S
Suite 350
Minneapolis, MN 55415
Office: (612) 605-6625
Facsimile: (612) 332-9054
US Support: (612) 216-1296
UK Support +44.(0)20.3002.3907
AU Support +61.(0)2.8014.7469
http://www.jamfsoftware.com<http://www.jamfsoftware.com/>

tlarkin
Honored Contributor

My thoughts on the CCA training is you want at least 6 months with Casper before you go. Casper is such a large product it would be near impossible to digest everything it does in a 4 day training course. I think I had been using Casper for 1 full year before I went, and the Jamf people really just fixed all my bad habits I had developed when using their product. There is no right or wrong way to do anything, but there is usually a "best practice." Best practices of course will vary from enterprise to enterprise since every company or organization has different needs and different policies. Since all Casper really does is provide the tools needed to do the job, the rest is really up to the people using the tools rather than the software itself.

Also, if Jamf wants to send me to India I volunteer! I love Indian food!

Just my 2 cents,

Tom

Lhsachs
Contributor II

We are looking to get our India folks CCA training. JAMF does not have any training scheduled in India now. If other companies need people trained and we put together a group, I think JAMF would schedule training in India. Any one else interested?
Thanks.

rahulyadav35
New Contributor

Hi.....You can add me in the list. I will be interested to explore JAMF Casper suite.

sushanth486
New Contributor

Hi,

I am sushanth gopinath from india, I wish to learn more about casper tool and also i need support contact for Casper / toll free. Can i have list of CCA training centres in india ?

gachowski
Valued Contributor II

We would be interested too!!

C

ritesh_v_kumar
New Contributor

Hi,

good day guys.

I am also into MAC fleet management using CASPER suite for about more than an year.
eagerly waiting for more exploration of Casper Suite and for the training/certification to happen in India.

regards,
Ritesh Kumar

alan
New Contributor

Yes, as well as Brazil.

We have remote offices with admins who want to learn it but can't get the training. Even just getting them the documentation in their native language would be a massive help.

Saravive
New Contributor

Hi,

I am from India and interested to do CCA in India. I completed the installation and configuration session with JAMF team during Jump start and currently working for my client in UK. Please arrange some authorized centers in India to complete the certification.

Thanks,
Saravana

samudyata
New Contributor

Look for Caper training in India. kindly suggest whom I need to get in touch in India. its urgent.

krishna5985
New Contributor

hi can you add me in that list who are want to take the CCA certification training class from india location

fibonaccifreak
New Contributor

A training in India could be advertised to the Middle East too. Mumbai is a 3 hour flight away from Doha (home to me) and a little shorter from the UAE. Personally, I would likely fly down to India if/when CCA is offered.

Shakir

andyinindy
Contributor II

Bump. We are hiring a Mac engineer in India, and it would be awesome if we could get him/her some JAMF training.

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/92287465

--Andy

sendhil103
New Contributor

hi,

Looking forward to see the training scheduled soon in India.

Thanks!

regards,
senthil

krishna5985
New Contributor

Hi Team,

I would like to request you to have casper classes in india, lot of users are waiting for your classes in india and here we have a huge demand for casper environment.

Please check it out and trains us in casper and JSS.

Thanks
krishna shastry

vmalapati
New Contributor

hi JAMF,

we are eagarly waiting for the training sessions in INDIA. Please have thought of business in India and you will expect more JAMF nation users.

Thanks

sjha967
New Contributor II

Hi,

I am from India (Bangalore) and wanted to do Casper certification. Would you please share all the certification details and its criteria and cost.

Also share me the institute location where I can do Jamf Training and certifications.

Thanks in advance !!

Regards,
Sumit Jha
+919566045232

maheshkotte
New Contributor

Hi,

I am from India (Hyderabad) and wanted to do Casper certification. Would you please share all the certification details and its criteria and cost.

Please share me the institute location where I can do Jamf Training and certifications.

Regards,
Mahesh Kotte
Apple certified Mac Technician

hafizulla_chitt
New Contributor III

Hey Jamf Team,

I am from India (Bengaluru), i am looking for CCA Training, could you please help me out to get trainining & Ceritification.

Regards,
Hafizulla

prasadshetty_sp
New Contributor

Hi Team,

I am also interested in going through the training, and currently I am located in India.

Thanks,
Prasad Shetty

Achuakil00
New Contributor

I would love to do the training.please let me know when it's going to happen in India..waiting for a long time.

sjha967
New Contributor II

I am also worry to get more knowledge on Casper / Jamf Pro. Please get it touch...

pmaharaj
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

We are organising Jamf 200 training to be delivered by Jamf trainer in India in Bengaluru from 3rd Dec 2018 - 6th Dec 2018. We have few seats available. Interested candidate, please call me at +91 9223507522. To know more about course and certification: https://www.jamf.com/training/200/

Regards,
Prakash

sudhanshu12
New Contributor

Hi Team,

We at BRILYANT IT Solutions are organising Jamf 300 training to be delivered by Jamf trainer in India in Bengaluru from 24th June 2019 to 27th June 2019. We have few seats available. Interested candidate, please call me at +91 9956-53-53-53. To know more about course and certification: https://www.jamf.com/training/300/

Regards,
Sudhanshu Bhatt
(sudhanshu.b@brilyant.in)
Brilyant IT Solutions PVT LTD

sponde
New Contributor

Hi,
I too want to join the course and do the certification. I am from India (Bangalore), please let me know if there are any plans for training sessions.

Thanks,
Sriram Ponde.
Mob :- +91 9035099501.

bathesha
New Contributor

Hi,
I want to join the training and do the certification. I am from India (Bangalore), please let me know if there are any plans for training sessions.

Thanks,
Bathesha Chikkamunishamappa
Mob :- +91 9035473123