Configuring "new" Connection Types in the VPN macOS Configuration Profile

ega
Contributor III

In the latest versions of Jamf Pro I am seeing several new Connection Types available in the VPN option of macOS Configuration Profiles (and mobile too).
I am interested in using the Connection Type of /Cisco AnyConnect. I can't find any documentation on what should go in the fields or how it relates to the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client (if it does at all). Is anyone using this or knows of any documentation?

For the record the "new" types are
Cisco Legacy AnyConnect
Cisco AnyConnect
Juniper SSL
F5 SSL
SonicWaALL Mobile Connect
Aruba VIA
Check Point Mobile VPN
Custom SSL
c59851cc6b6e4a368143454ed10eb9c7

8 REPLIES 8

ronhunter212
New Contributor III

Id like to use checkpoint vpn with this

hrhnick
New Contributor III

I’m interested in Check Point configuration as well. And documentation on this?

bcbackes
Contributor III

Following this as well. We use Cisco AnyConnect and I saw this same thing and wondered the same question - what needs to go in the fields. I assume the server field is the vpn address you are connecting to. However, I noticed that it's looking for user authentication and we use machine cert authentication. I didn't see an option listed in there for it to authenticate via machine cert. I was hoping that this would replace the xml file we are currently using. Hopefully someone on JamfNation is using this and can provide some insight.

G_M__webkfoe_
New Contributor III

Anyone was able to use it with Checkpoint?

jp2019
New Contributor III

I am interested in this, I will be following this thread, we use Junos Pulse secure.

MikaelDez
Contributor

Also interested in this 2 years later. If anyone has been able to configure checkpoint with Jamf to preload site information I'd love to hear how it was done!

ronhunter212
New Contributor III

wow really!!! nothing

Scott_Conway
New Contributor III

I am also interested if there is documentation on using CheckPoint with this. Has anyone got success with this?