Continuous Spinning When Clicking 'Edit' on 'Distribution Point' in Jamf Pro v10.49

Vincenthesse
New Contributor III

Description: I have encountered a persistent issue with Jamf Pro version 10.49. When attempting to edit a 'Distribution Point', upon clicking the 'Edit' button, I am faced with a continuous loading spinner, preventing any further actions. The expected behavior would be for the edit options to appear without any delay or persistent spinning.

Additional Information:

• Browser version: Chrome, Safari, Firefox in normal and private window.
  • Operating System of Distribution Point : 13.5
  • Network conditions: No conditions

Question: Do you have any idea what might be causing this issue or any suggestions for potential solutions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jabeita
New Contributor

Just wanted to confirm that turning off SSO and then making the edits works. Thank you!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

sdagley
Esteemed Contributor II

@Vincenthesse I'd suggest you look at your JSS logs to see if there's any indication of what's going wrong there, and you should definitely open a support case with Jamf.

Vincenthesse
New Contributor III

Hello,
Thank you for your reply. I've already opened a case at Jamf and we're already escalating to the next level. Obviously, it's only on our cloud instance.

mpermann
Valued Contributor II

If you have SSO enabled, that is likely what is causing the issue. Turn off SSO temporarily so you can adjust the settings, then turn it back on. Apparently this is a known PI.

Vincenthesse
New Contributor III

Many thanks for your message. Is it about SSO in general or if I go through ?failover, it should work?

ImAMacGuy
Valued Contributor II

I think it's a bug, I had it in the last update and opened a ticket, there is a PI related to it.  Try what @mpermann said with going into settings, toggling off SSO (for me, it did NOT erase my saved settings when I turned it off), make you changes, then toggle it back on.  

Jabeita
New Contributor

Just wanted to confirm that turning off SSO and then making the edits works. Thank you!