If you've been looking at an Advanced Computer Search for Applications wishing there was a way to save the info this should make your day...
1) Create a Smart Group with a criteria of Application Title for the app you're interested in (as well as any other criteria to limit the group to the computers you're interested in) and save it
2) Click View to see the members of the Smart Group
3) Click Export
4) Select the file format you want and click Next
5) For the Inventory Item select Computers and click Next
6) Open the exported report and it will contain columns for Application Title and Application Version that are not shown in the View display
I do not know when this feature was added to Jamf Pro, but it's available in 10.23.0. Many thanks to Jamf for adding this.