First meetup for Casper Users in Austin (TX) and surrounding area!

althea
Contributor

Hi folks,

If you're in the vicinity of Austin, Texas, you might be interested that we're putting together a meetup to get to know some of our fellow Casper users. It's the first in the area that we know of, so we're hoping the turn out will be pretty good. We're hoping to share best practices, tips and tricks and whatever else comes up along the way.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Here's the JAMF Nation page for the event: https://jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com/userGroup.html?id=12931365061

9 REPLIES 9

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

I'll be there with bells on.

althea
Contributor

Right on! Looking forward to meeting you. :)

althea
Contributor

Looks like so far we've got 7 folks RSVP'd for the meetup... just want to throw out an invitation to anyone that might be interested to chime in here if you have any questions about the event.

mwilkerson
New Contributor III

I'll be there, too! I'm really looking forward to meeting some people in the area that are using Casper.

althea
Contributor

I sent this update to attendees via the EventBrite tool but for good measure I'm posting it here too:

There's a small but significant change to the location of our meet up tonight.

The address remains the same, but instead of meeting in the conference room in the basement, we'll be meeting in a conference room on the 16th floor.

Upon arrival at the building, head for the main elevators (near the securitity desk -- they can help you find where you're going if necessary) and take one of the elevators on the west side to head up to the 16th floor (the elevator bank on the east side only goes up to the 12th floor).

See you there.

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

What's the parking situation like? Can we park in the Chase Tower parking lot?

althea
Contributor

Parking information was sent out a little while ago via EventBrite. Let me know if you don't receive it.

dkucmierz
Contributor

crud, i just saw this and missed sign ups

althea
Contributor

@dkucmierz, if you can make it tonight, we can probably make room for ya... shoot me an email for details if you want: althea [at] rgmadvisors.com