Google Identity Provider Search Test Fails

hugoquinte
New Contributor II

I have Google configured as Identity Provider in Jamf and until this morning, the search of users was working without any issues. Right now, the connection seems to be working, but when I try to test it and search for a user, it doesn't return anything. Is anyone experiencing the same issue? It is affecting the ability of enrolling new devices in order to assign them to users.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hugoquinte
New Contributor II

Hi @EdLuo

It did solve for us too, but I will keep an eye and see if it happens again today.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

EdLuo
Contributor II

I have the same issue.  Connection to Google Identity Provider test fine but test searching for accounts fails to return any results.

hugoquinte
New Contributor II

@EdLuo So, this happened yesterday and it worked again fine this morning. Now it is happening again and I am not really sure why. Wondering if everyone is experiencing the same thing. It seems like it happens after 2 PM EST and it comes back during the night.

EdLuo
Contributor II

Still down for us.  Also in the east coast.  This is the first time experiencing this issue.  I can't confirm if this happened yesterday.  I don't think I signed onto our Jamf Pro yesterday.

EdLuo
Contributor II

Issue resolved for us.

hugoquinte
New Contributor II

Hi @EdLuo

It did solve for us too, but I will keep an eye and see if it happens again today.