JAMF Swag Store

juliaatJAMF
New Contributor

JAMF Nation, it is my honor to announce that JAMF Software is seriously, no-joking, really, truly working on a swag store for your shopping pleasure. Per this feature request, the hoodie is in demand... So, what else do you want to see in the store?

77 REPLIES 77

jhbush
Valued Contributor II

If anyone skates on here check out this JAMF skate deck I had made. I doubt this kind of thing would make it in the swag store.11526cca41b348f1b08ce3baba08e060

paul_nichols
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

@jhbush1973 Incredible! Thanks for sharing.

juliaatJAMF
New Contributor

jamfswag.com is open! Hope you like it. A couple items are still in the works, but you are right @jhbush1973 , no awesome skateboards - nice work! @Simmo , when you say JAMF cap... do you mean baseball-style cap? Do you have any favorites?

Chris_Hafner
Valued Contributor II

Super cool. I admit that I was a little thrown at first as none of the apparel showed the logos. Then I finally started digging and realized that the logo's are customer choice. Is there anyway @juliaatJAMF , that the varied logo types could be represented graphically? Perhaps this is one of the things that you folks are still working on. Looking good though! I'm in the market for a new hoodie!

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

Is there a way to get stuff that isn't embroidered?

Chris_Hafner
Valued Contributor II

Alright... my order went in Jun 22, 2015 at 02:23pm CDT. Did anyone beat me? Just stickers and a coffee mug until I can see the logos ;-)

nessts
Valued Contributor II

I hope not @Chris_Hafner

davidacland
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

@emilykausalik eh? A plain hoody?

jwojda
Valued Contributor II

not to be ungrateful, but $50 for a polo seems a bit high.

Though kudos for offering a wide range of sizes!

scottb
Honored Contributor

@jwojda - you can make it up by buying 6 coffee mugs...

Chris_Hafner
Valued Contributor II

Heh, I just wanted to get ahead of @mm2270 at least once on here ;-) I figured I had a chance since he's already got all the deans list gear. @bentoms could use some sweats though!

@davidacland I'm going to assume @emilykausalik is talking about silkscreening or the like. I like the embroidered look but don't like how many companies are using super huge backings that itch, now-a-days.

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

@davidacland yes, I want to give JAMF money for plain stuff with no logos… lol

No, screen print as opposed to embroidered. It'd allow for bigger prints and logos and probably cost less. Also a little more…visually appealing.

juliaatJAMF
New Contributor

@Chris_Hafner There are so many item/logo options that we don't have embroidered images for each item. We will add images as things are produced. For now, the slideshow on the welcome page is the best way to see the logos embroidered on a few of the items.

We have one screen-print shirt, but all of the other apparel is embroidered. @emilykausalik Were you hoping for some of the items on the site with no logo, or a different logo application?... like a track jacket with fuzzy varsity-style letters across the back... just something I have been thinking about ;)

davidacland
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Got it, I was a bit lost for a moment :)

adamcodega
Valued Contributor

Embroidery on hoodies is awesome. I also love the logo choice between JAMF, JAMF Nation and Casper.

You can easily find golf shirts like the Nike Golf Dri Fit polo at sporting good stores for $75. They are more comfortable than cotton shirts.

jwojda
Valued Contributor II

@scottb ... already added one to the rest of my order ;)

nessts
Valued Contributor II

swag
swaɡ/
noun
noun: swag

1. a curtain or piece of fabric fastened so as to hang in a drooping curve. a decorative garland or chain of flowers, foliage, or fruit fastened so as to hang in a drooping curve. plural noun: swags "swags of holly and mistletoe" a carved or painted representation of a swag of flowers, foliage, or fruit. "fine plaster swags" 2. informal money or goods taken by a thief or burglar. "their homes offer tempting swag for burglars"

HMMM, I was hoping it meant SWeet Acceptable Gifts. but thinking $50 for a polo puts definition 2 closer to the mark...

scottb
Honored Contributor

Gear would have been a better term as swag generally means:

Free merchandise distributed as part of the promotion of a product, company, etc.

Unless JAMF has a nice plan for Xmas time :)

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

@juliaatJAMF I guess just… long sleeve plain color button-ups aren't exactly that fashionable (just my opinion here). It's me being picky, I realize, but more shirts like the JNUC 2014 shirts would be nice. And I don't mind the JAMF Nation shirt but some color options for the base tee would be nice (that olive green is… very olivey). I think some nicely-designed stuff from your Marketing folks (heck, the website is pretty slick and the apps have nice icons, you can piggy-back on that) would make great screen printed shirts.

Though honestly, since I work in SaaS and have a background in design (and was raised by a PoP display designer) my eye for this stuff is different than most of the user base here, I think.

Again, I'm being picky. I love that there is finally a JAMF swag store. But…where are the coozies? ;)

Michael_Meyers
Contributor

@juliaatJAMF, I'd love to be able to get the Swiss Army Knife shirt. There is a framed one in the Minneapolis office! I love it!c65cefbc55e3408a8b531845e5c25129

roiegat
Contributor III

I rock my JAMF polo shirt I earned at the Certified Casper Admin course all the time at work. But would love to have more JAMF swag to rock. Being bald, I would love a hat.

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

@Mike_Meyers yeah stuff like that would be great!

juliaatJAMF
New Contributor

@emilykausalik quick responses, sorry I was behind, I get it now. Great ideas, thank you. I like picky, and will make sure we get some coozies made.

As for the $50 polo, I hear you. There are a lot of rough, see-through and snag-happy wicking polos out there. When we finally found one that I would actually wear, it seemed worth it.

@roiegat tell me more about the hat you have in mind, please :)

juliaatJAMF
New Contributor

@Mike_Meyers I love that one, too! Good recommendation. I will see what I can do.

Chris_Hafner
Valued Contributor II

I agree with the clothing choices. Quality over quantity. I really hate wearing crap. That said, I find the $43-$47 hoodie is a great price.

Simmo
Contributor II
Contributor II

@juliaatJAMF I had a baseball cap in mind when I said cap :)

calumhunter
Valued Contributor

Only shipping to the US? :(

Simmo
Contributor II
Contributor II

@calumhunter Surely not? @juliaatJAMF Will international shipping be available soon?

Chris_Hafner
Valued Contributor II

By the way, I totally forgot to post my new mugshot!
7b82b0fe2d1c4ae8aee72f91c550f071

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

You sir, are swagged. :)

jarednichols
Honored Contributor

That's cool, but some of us like the swag you just can't buy :)

7b5dedb396764eb7bd0487b732492fa0

adamcodega
Valued Contributor

@Chris_Hafner Your puns are outmatched only by your webinar skills!

Chris_Hafner
Valued Contributor II

@jarednichols Notice the shirt ;-) And yes, that's a great glass. It happens to be the only one I have and it's not been broken yet!

@adamcodega ;-)

mortopc4
New Contributor III

I would love to see the certification shirts move back to a Polo from the "Gas-Station" shirt currently being awarded. I really want to wear the shirt but it is just too.....well you know.

scottb
Honored Contributor

Well, to offer a counterpoint to @mortopc4, I like the Dickies shirts. I personally haven't worn a Polo since the 80's and I'd like to keep it that way ;) (yes, I'm a dinosaur and I do pump my own gas).

Maybe a choice of a couple designs would make everyone happy. I'd love to see the store carry a denim/chambray work shirt.

mortopc4
New Contributor III

Scottb - no offense meant. My issue is that anything other than a dress shirt or polo are frowned upon where i work. So bummed i cannot wear my certification shirt...

scottb
Honored Contributor

@mortopc4 - LOL - None taken! I've been in a more casual environment for a while, and I have a liking of the "work wear" gear lately, so Polos just bring back bad Miami Vice memories for me... ;)

JordanWard
New Contributor

One of my co-workers has a JAMF Backpack and I tease him about what a big deal he is constantly because I want one too. What in the heck do I have to do to get a sweet JAMF backpack?