MDM Enrollment Profile breaking automount of SMB share

rfreeborn
New Contributor III

After upgrade to Casper 9.2 and re-enrolling computers that I have had to re-image or had to removeFramework and re-enroll using QuickAdd or Recon. Active directory Users logging in not getting SMB shares mounted. If I remove JAMF framework they can login and SMB shares mount fine. Re-installing JAMF framework with quick add or recon goes back to no mount at login. The user can use go connect to server and connect without authentication so user is correctly authenticated to AD server but something with MDM enrollment profile is not letting share mount automatically. Has anyone else experienced this? Anyone have any ideas how to resolve?

2 REPLIES 2

Laubach
New Contributor

We are experiencing the exact same issue. What I found is that if you remove all of the configuration profiles and managed preferences policies it resolves the issue. I believe there is a corruption occurring in the upgrade process as I have also had to delete and recreate policies as well because they were no longer pushing out. Please advise as deleting all the policies and recreating them is a very large task and un-enrolling each and re-enrolling is not possible. 1000+ machines.

rfreeborn
New Contributor III

Has any one found a resolution to this without removing all profiles and mcx and recreating?