MDM Profile unverified

KatMin
New Contributor II

Seeing an issue on newly imaged macs and new out of the box. They are Jamf enrolled manually, MDM profile installed, certs installed, forticlient installed, wifi cert installed, AD joined… throughout several reboots after each of these steps the MDM profile and other profiles go unverified and the ca certs disappear. The only work around so far has been removal of the device from Jamf then manually re-enroll which brings back the jamf cert but not the other ca certs needed. 

4 REPLIES 4

AJPinto
Honored Contributor II

Honestly, I recommend opening a ticket with JAMF. We all literally pay them for support, and this sounds like a pretty serious issue with enrollment. 

I would suggest checking for any Pending and especially Failed commands. Pay special attention to MDM errors. Make sure your Apple Business manger instance is good, and all the certificates between JAMF and ABM are good. I have a gut feeling this is APNS related, possibly renewed something with the wrong account.

KatMin
New Contributor II

Thanks for the advice. I will check the certs between Jamf and ABM! Good idea.

I am definitely opening a ticket with Jamf. 

thehallifax
New Contributor

@KatMin Did you find a fix? I'm having the same issue at a school I've moved to and I really can't afford for it to keep happening

2pam
New Contributor II

@KatMin Could you add the fix please and thanks.  I am having a similar issue.