Network profiles not installing on Jamf agents

iggy_z
New Contributor

Has anyone ever successfully created "Configuration Profiles" in Jamf and pushed to machine?
I created a new profile called "802.1x Wired Network Profile" in Jamf > macOS Configuration Profiles.
When applying to machines by adding machines in Scope of this profile, I can see all machines shown as "Completed" in profiles listing summary for this profile. When I navigate to Jamf > Machines > specific machine that was in scope, I see Failed Commands:
Install Configuration Profile - Profile no longer exists - The 'Wi-Fi Network' payload could not be installed. The 802.1X service could not be updated.
I cannot see the new profile installed on the actual Mac Sierra where jamf agent is installed, after running sudo jamf manage -verbose

If I download the new profile .mobileconfig I created from jamf page to usb I install the profile ok on the apple mac machine however profile is not valid because I cannot see it in the list of Profiles when going to Thunderbolt Ethernet card properties > Advanced > 802.1x tab.

If I create a Profile using Iphone configuraiton utility (deprecated tool) I cna actually install the network profile OK and see it in Thunderbolt Ethernet card properties > Advanced > 802.1x tab.

I cannot work out what is wrong .. Can anyone help?

0 REPLIES 0