NYC Metro Jamf User Group December Meeting

kevinfriel
Contributor

Another JNUC has come and gone and we're ready to discuss what we learned and share that with anyone that may not have been able to attend at our 15th NYC Metro JAMF User Group on Wednesday, December 7, 2016 4:30 to 6:30 PM at the Apple Executive Briefing Center, 104 Fifth Ave, 14th Floor, Room 1984, New York, NY, 10011.

Don't forget...while we usually had met at 100 Fifth Ave, it's looking like 104 Fifth Ave will be our new home for the foreseeable future, in the cleverly named Room 1984 on the 14th Floor of 104 Fifth Ave...it's right next door, so it won't be hard to find.

The bi-monthly (or so) NYC JAMF User Groups are a great opportunity for meeting fellow Mac and Casper admins and sharing how we make both work in our respective environments.

We'll discuss everything JNUC 2016 and how everyone is planning to be ready for jamf pro 10. We'll also have some time for presentations, so anyone that expressed interest after the last few JUGs, please contact @kevinfriel.

Please register here

Casper admins of all skill levels and focus are invited. Refreshments will be served.

Hope to see you all there!

8 REPLIES 8

djdavetrouble
Contributor III

Hmm can't register for some reason, the button isn't there!

kevinfriel
Contributor

Same here...i'll double check the time...FIXED!

cadriano
New Contributor III

Great! See you guys there! ~CL

lisacherie
Contributor II

Yay able to come :)

jtaveras
New Contributor III

at the old YELP NYC headquarters nice

kevinfriel
Contributor

I've sent out an email to anyone that registered to attend any of the meets this year. Some people let me know that they missed the announcement on jamfNation last time.
And I used CC instead of BCC...sorry about that...i'll click more carefully if I do a mailing next time.

kevinfriel
Contributor

I've sent out an email to anyone that registered to attend any of the meets this year. Some people let me know that they missed the announcement on jamfNation last time.
And I used CC instead of BCC...sorry about that...i'll click more carefully if I do a mailing next time.

B-35405
Contributor

Registered, I'm looking forward to it.