This Service is Temporarily Unavailable

thejenbot
Contributor III

Trying to get to the JSS and it's timing out. Anyone else having this issue? I called in to support but am stuck listening to the hold music due to "longer than normal wait times."

2 REPLIES 2

thejenbot
Contributor III

OK now when I refresh I'm not even able to put in my credentials, and I'm told "please excuse the inconvenience while we are updating JAMF Cloud. it will be available shortly." we weren't informed of any kind of update or outage in advance...

thejenbot
Contributor III

It came back up about 20 minutes later - this is the response I got from support: "The brief outage today was due to unplanned maintenance in response to an issue that our cloud team is actively investigating. One of our support team members will reach out if anything from that investigation indicates that we should take cooperative action or address any issues specific to your instance."
My issue is with the word "if." I think we deserve an explanation regardless of the outcome of the investigation. We should be told what is being put in place to keep this from happening again.