In Jamf Protect, How to pull the insight's non-compliant system list as csv file or report.

Saranya
New Contributor II

How can I pull the specific insight's non-compliant system list as a csv file or as report in Jamf Protect? is there any options available for this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MattT
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hey @Saranya, thanks for raising this.  This information today would need to be pulled from either the UI manually or via the API, unfortunately we don't currently have an in-UI option for exporting the data in the way that you're looking for.

I completely understand the use-case and why you're requesting this, so thank you again for bringing this up.  I've captured the details and we'll investigating making this possible in a future release focused around enhancing this feature that we already have planned.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ThijsX
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hey @Saranya 

You can download a report (CSV) for each computer.

ThijsX_0-1684920722996.png

Alternatively you could also download an report (CSV) in Insights to show all compliant/non-compliant insights.

ThijsX_1-1684920764555.png

A third option is that you could use the GraphQL API to retrieve compliance states for a single device.

https://github.com/jamf/jamfprotect/blob/main/jamf_protect_api/scripts/python/generate_computer_comp...

Saranya
New Contributor II

Thank you for the response ThijsX, Actually i mean when we click on one of the controls from insights, we get to see the non-complaint systems listing. I'm here asking how to get the non-complaint systems list.

MattT
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hey @Saranya, thanks for raising this.  This information today would need to be pulled from either the UI manually or via the API, unfortunately we don't currently have an in-UI option for exporting the data in the way that you're looking for.

I completely understand the use-case and why you're requesting this, so thank you again for bringing this up.  I've captured the details and we'll investigating making this possible in a future release focused around enhancing this feature that we already have planned.

Saranya
New Contributor II

Matt, thank you for the clarification.