Config Profiles in Jamf Pro have blank buttons

powellbc
Contributor II

We have at least 2 configuration profiles on our JPS that when loaded show blank buttons:

bb6ae785ffbe48deaadcbcf343cb4511

The profile seems to be corrupted. We cannot delete it or clone it. Has anyone else seen this issue and if so, what did you do about it? I suspect we may need to recreate it and then manually remove it from the database but I prefer to stay way from direct manipulation of MySQL if I can help it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

LarryH
New Contributor III

I had this issue with a custom payload for the Finder, a few weeks ago. At JNUC I worked with support and all we could figure out to do was to remove all content within the custome payload. I've not rebuilt the profile yet.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

jjones
Contributor II

Assuming you have tried in a different browser and system. I would get hold of your TAM and see what they can do from here. If it is a corruption in the database it could lead to a bigger problem, I would also make a backup just in-case.

LarryH
New Contributor III

I had this issue with a custom payload for the Finder, a few weeks ago. At JNUC I worked with support and all we could figure out to do was to remove all content within the custome payload. I've not rebuilt the profile yet.

powellbc
Contributor II

@LarryH That did it! Thanks!