Connecting iPads to NYC DOE ncpsp wifi with configuration profile

lbakerfdc
New Contributor

Does anyone here have experience connecting iPads to the NYC Dept of Ed wifi networks (ncpsp) using a configuration profile. I've got the network and password setup correctly but am not able to make a connection via the configuration profile. I can only connect entering the password by hand. I think I must have one of the parameters set incorrectly.

Long ago, I remember NYCDOE required special proxy settings but I don't know what that would be currently.

Any clues are appreciated. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

eric_johnson
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hey there!

Jamf Nation might not be the space for this request just due to the fact that it is environment-specific - and sharing the credentials or profiles used to connect to a private network could represent a security issue.

You may wish to reach out to your BTD / DIIT Field Team for information on this sort of connection. If you need help with something in Jamf Pro, please open a support case with us - you can do so in Jamf Nation by going to the upper right, dropping-down the menu under your user name, and selecting "Support".

I hope this is helpful! Please continue to use Jamf Nation as a resource and don't hesitate to post here - I just wanted to make sure your question was directed to the right place.

Thanks,

Eric Johnson
Client Engineer II
Jamf

egghead
New Contributor

If you use Apple configurator, you can set it up there by making a profile.

Alshafee13
New Contributor

What is the ncpsp password