Issues with Self-Enrolled iPhone into Jamf Pro. Apps are pending.

fau_lhughes
New Contributor

I used Apple Configurator 2 to self enroll an iPhone we recently bought. After going through the setup it gets the MDM Profile and CA Certificate.

Checking in Jamf, I can see the device and manage it. But when I go to push apps to it. I get the status of "Pending - All licenses are in use or the license is not assigned yet". I checked and we are not out of VPP licenses for the set of apps, as we use these apps for all of our devices.

2 REPLIES 2

paul_duthie
New Contributor II

Having the same issue here with a school owned mobile phone

I ended up figuring it out, it had something to do with the .vpp token. When I checked, it asked me to renew the token, once renewed the apps got pushed.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information, including patient information protected by federal and state privacy laws. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email, report the error to FAU's Chief Compliance Officer, and destroy all copies of the original message.