JNUC Livestream?

Taylor_Armstron
Valued Contributor

Anyone else having issues with the livestream? I had the countdown until it started, then just "This event hasn't started yet". We're at T+6 and counting so far....

45 REPLIES 45

nigelmarrion
Contributor

Email reply from Dean...

Nigel,

You and me both. Thanks for reaching out. The networking failures that happened just as the general session were starting were disappointing to all of us. No excuses. We will do better next time. Thank you for reaching out and for your understanding. We will upload a recording of the general session soon.

Dean

msonntag
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Jamf Nation for your patience. I want to provide you with an update regarding the day 1 JNUC keynote livestream recording. The technical difficulties we experienced made it challenging to put out the quality recording you deserve. I won’t go into the technical details, but we are working on it diligently and the marketing team will post it as soon as possible, which will likely be in a couple of days. However, the livestream recordings for Jamf at Work and Jamf in School are already available given there were no technical issues. We appreciate your support and patience.

Jamf at Work

Jamf in School

Lucasder
New Contributor III

Is the Full keynote available yet? and where would I find it?

B_Johnston
New Contributor II

I see that the Day 2 keynotes are on YouTube already. Hoping they can post the Day 1 keynote as well.

https://www.youtube.com/user/JAMFMedia/videos

mark_buffington
Contributor II
Contributor II

Lucasder
New Contributor III