JNUC "event closed"?

PhillyPhoto
Valued Contributor

I got an email this morning with a link to creating your agenda for JNUC, but when I try to login, it says "event closed". If I use a different email or password it gives me a credentials error, so I know they are correct, I just don't understand why they would say it's open and to login when you can't.

44 REPLIES 44

jeff_ovik
Contributor
Contributor

@jrb We are really sorry you are having trouble accessing the system today! We've been working with our vendor to resolve these issues today.

sdagley
Esteemed Contributor II

@jeff.ovik Any chance they'll improve the iPad experience? Even when using the recommended Chrome app having to manually select between presenter and the demo video feed in the sessions is a less than ideal experience.

howie_isaacks
Valued Contributor II

Aside from the login glitch the day before JNUC, the site has worked well with only a few minor streaming issues that resolved themselves quickly. I'm not really fond of the interface though. The content is great, but the interface needs major work.

jeff_ovik
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @sdagley I do agree - the iPad experience was less than ideal and I apologize that it caused some frustration. There were limitations to the platform we used for this year's Virtual JNUC 2020. All feedback and comments will definitely be taken into consideration for future.

Ken_Weinstein
New Contributor

Same issue for me