VPP: Recalculation Pending

FritzsCorner
Contributor III

I have been seeing some odd behavior recently when adding new applications to our VPP in JAMF Pro 10.0. Whenever I create new VPP Assignments, they always show up with an info Icon and the message Recalculation Pending. When I go ahead and scope the assignment to fully registered users, the application does not show as available in the App Store for download. I have let the recalculation pending message sit for as long as 2 weeks but it never completes.

25fd67d25c8848c0aab920584aa6034a

Has anybody else seen this?

4 REPLIES 4

Dylan_YYC
Contributor III

Ive had this happen. Try renewing your VPP token in the JSS, that usually clear it up.

FritzsCorner
Contributor III
Ive had this happen. Try renewing your VPP token in the JSS, that usually clear it up.

@Dylan_YYC Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, I am still seeing the same thing after renewing the token. I will open up a case with JAMF to troubleshoot.

Dylan_YYC
Contributor III

@FritzsCorner darn! i hope you're able to get this sorted out quickly!

debrat
New Contributor III

Hi @FritzsCorner... we are seeing this as well. Tried renewing VPP token and that didn't help. got some mysql commands from jamf to clean up vpp invitations but the recalculation pending still shows up and ebooks are not assigned. Were you able to get yours working?