Jamf Parent Help

onalswina
New Contributor

So I am working to get Jamf Parent up and running and integrated with Jamf School, and i seemingly have done everything correctly. However, whenever a parent tries to scan the QR code to add their child's device to their Jamf Parent app, the message,

"Your child's device cannot be found. Try again later or contact you child's school. Your child's school removed this device from the list of devices you can manage with Jamf Parent."

How might I resolve this? I can't seem to find where I would add the device to a list that would allow the device to be managed by Jamf Parent.

3 REPLIES 3

GregBobbett
Contributor

Hi,

Let me see if I can help any. First you have Jamf Parent enabled under Orginization > Settings . Jamf Parent (and all your options including "Allow use of app between" set. After that, just make sure the Parent QR code is enabled (sounds like it is).

Try looking through this document to see if there's something in it that might help. Jamf Parent Integration with Jamf School - Jamf School Documentation | Jamf

Greg Bobbett

rob1
Contributor

rob1
Contributor

I was think in that maybe it had to do with the raise hand feature being enabled, however the QR code log on isn't working even during weekends and in the evenings.

Screenshot 2023-06-09 at 11.00.02.pngScreenshot 2023-06-09 at 11.00.45.png