The latest release of the Jamf Setup and Jamf Reset apps support a new wireless, over the air workflow for shared device management. This preview workflow called “Single Login” includes:
- Cloud IdP-based network authentication with Microsoft Azure
- Role-based provisioning and access control
- Enhanced device passcode management
- Cross-app single sign-on for supporting iOS/iPadOS apps
- A soft-reset logout workflow that doesn’t require a device wipe
Check out this video below to see the preview workflow in action!
For additional details about this release, see:
The Single Login workflow uses key Microsoft technologies designed for supporting Apple's Enterprise SSO Framework. These technologies are currently in public preview, so please carefully consider potential support issues and other potential risks before using. Microsoft preview technologies are subject to Microsoft's terms and conditions and should not be used in a production environment.
Adam, like I said in Slack…this is game changer for Children’s of Alabama. We are fully embracing and can’t wait til we our out of preview! We have a fully functioning instance of this workflow and it’s working great! Thanks for the continued innovations you guys keep working on!