JAMF Swag Store

juliaatJAMF
New Contributor

JAMF Nation, it is my honor to announce that JAMF Software is seriously, no-joking, really, truly working on a swag store for your shopping pleasure. Per this feature request, the hoodie is in demand... So, what else do you want to see in the store?

77 REPLIES 77

stevewood
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

T-Shirts, especially the ones from the different regional meet-ups. There was one from the midwest that was highly coveted, I believe it was brown with a van on it.

davidacland
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Shouldn't you have to "earn" the swag? I do like the JAMF hoodies though!

adamcodega
Valued Contributor

T-shirts, stickers, desk swag.

I have lots of lapel pins on my bag with pinkeepers from Amazon.

The hoodies should stay as a given-not-purchased item though.

ega
Contributor III

I would add decent water bottles, some laptop bags/backpacks and magnetic "stickers". Also would be great if there would be "certification swag" which one could buy only after becoming CCA, etc. And of course gift cards. Also need to take ApplePay out of the gate :-).

jwojda
Valued Contributor II

for clothes - have sizes for us chubby-er guys too :) Nothin like getting swag and finding out it's too small :(

adamcodega
Valued Contributor

Yep, lots of size ranges, options for women, children and babies too.

Oh dear, how did I forget pint glasses?

joshuasee
Contributor III

Pint glasses? You must working in a livelier office than I do. Coffee mugs.

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

Laptop bags!!! And stickers!

SeanA
Contributor III

+1 on big & tall options on clothes.

jhbush
Valued Contributor II

@juliaatJAMF][/url make some American Apparel track jackets like the one I sent to Chip. Maybe bring back the old shirt designs that were on the coaster set.

external image link

don_cochran
New Contributor III

+1 on Certification Swag and Big and Tall sizes. Button shirts along with polos

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

T-shirts would be a nice thing to see there. JAMF produces a good amount of T-shirts for employees that most customers never see, so making some of those available would be cool. I also like the pins that I got at one JNUC.
I would love a JAMF branded mug, preferably the travel type that I can easily throw in a JAMF branded bag (hint, hint), but if its a regular mug, that'd be cool too. I have an Apple mug I use every day.
Most of the other ideas above I agree with as well.

On the hoodies, as a Dean's lister, I feel a little mixed on it. I don't have any problem with JAMF selling those, but then they'd have to think of something else to "gift" since it wouldn't be unique anymore. Or not. Its not even a necessity to gift anything to someone who makes the list, but its certainly a nice reward, and the precedent has already been set.

damienbarrett
Valued Contributor

+1 on polos with collars and button down shirts appropriate with a tie.

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

Also some ladies sizes please. We do exist :D

johnnasset
Contributor

I have a JAMF pint glass from my CCA course way back in 2007. Thanks Wudi!!

dpertschi
Valued Contributor

Bottle openers !

scottb
Honored Contributor

JAMF bacon? JAMF beer? I got clothing, I need edibles. :)

Caitlin_H
New Contributor III

Lady sizes please! It is a little disappointing to get swag that is men's only clothing.

benducklow
Contributor III

Shirts (including polos), light jacket, fitted hats, stickers, quality backpacks, water bottles/cups/canteens. Craft beer glasses (pint, tulip, goblet, snifter) would be geeky too!

Looking forward to this!

bentoms
Release Candidate Programs Tester

@juliaatJAMF, some sweats to go with my hoodies to complete the outfit?

Eyoung
Contributor

+1 one for fat basta..... Umm... Big and tall please. I'm asking for a friend (not really).

dgreening
Valued Contributor II

I'm in for a track jacket!

Not applicable

+1 on certification swag. If you're looking for another clothing company to use other than AA, check out American Giant, my gf gave me one of their hoodies last fall and it's the Best Thing Ever.

http://www.american-giant.com/mens-heavyweight-full-zip-hooded-sweatshirt.html

My two JAMF Midwest "elk" pint glasses are awesome, along with the matching long-sleeve T-shirt. Definitely have those designs again.

CGundersen
Contributor III

"we code all winter ..." shirt please.

Chris_Hafner
Valued Contributor II

I'm still all for the separation of earned items vs. purchased items otherwise who would covet any of them? I want some great JAMF stuff for my own selfish reasons but I'd hate to see it cheapen the "recognition" factor behind the certificate based apparel/items.

P.S> Fleece is great!

Sandy
Valued Contributor II

My dogs would really love JAMF collars !

CasperSally
Valued Contributor II

Maybe on jamfnation if your post gets 'marked as solution' there could be a point system to further encourage people to help one another, though there seems to be no lack of that here. I guess it could be abused, but it'd be neat if there was some hoodies or something only available via JAMFNation points to reward those that invest time to help others (and probably also cut down on some support costs for JAMF).

We use Symantec for PC management, on their boards you get points redeemable for Amazon e-gift cards which I quite enjoy.

Emmert
Valued Contributor

Upvote on black polo shirts. Those things are the tech-person uniform.

juliaatJAMF
New Contributor

You may have already heard in the JAMF Nation Ice-Out event... the swag store will be available in just over a month. Thanks for all the help with item suggestions! Our initial offerings include polos, collared button-down shirts, zip-up sweaters, and hoodies, all in men's and women's sizes with embroidery options. We have a newly designed JAMF Nation t-shirt and a few drinkware items, all branded with the JAMF Nation logo. We will keep adding and changing items so feel free to send me suggestions any time.

We paid attention to the discussion around the hoodie given to the Dean's list. Instead of selling the same hoodie that was given to the Dean's list we found a different hoodie, with a similar look and feel, that came in a wider range of sizes, women's sizes and "camo." Thanks Again!

That's great to hear about the upcoming swag store for JAMF Nation! If you're looking for high-quality custom patches to further enhance the apparel and merchandise offerings, I highly recommend checking out todaypatches.com. They specialize in creating custom patches that can be easily embroidered onto various clothing items like polos, collared button-down shirts, zip-up sweaters, and hoodies. With their expertise, you can add a unique and personalized touch to your JAMF Nation merchandise. They offer a wide range of customization options, ensuring that your patches perfectly match your branding and design preferences. Feel free to explore their website and reach out to them with any specific requirements or suggestions you may have. Enjoy creating a standout swag store experience with todaypatches.com!

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

Can't wait for some ladies JAMF goodness!

damienbarrett
Valued Contributor

Have your designers partner with Draplin to design some kick-ass swag. He's an old buddy from high school and we remain great friends; I might be able to convince him to bang out some work for JAMF.

millersc
Valued Contributor

Some Draplin designed swag would be stellar!!

dderusha
Contributor

Winter hats..... Ski cap with snow ball on top. Bennies with the nation logo or JAMF logo. Maybe have a throwback version with the old color logo too

dderusha
Contributor

How about A beard trimmer?

ernstcs
Contributor III

I'm loving the ideas here.

I'd personally like to see throwbacks for t-shirts (yes I need the chubby 3XL or better sizes, too) that have old Casper logos on them, and when I mean old I mean some of the originals. I swore I had some of them somewhere. Maybe even MARV...yeah...

I love to collect coffee mugs and shot glasses. Have me a JAMF pint glass or two.

I love baseball hats to protect my exposed dome.

I love my JAMF pins. Some have passed away, the life on a backpack is hard. I would like to replace them. Unique ones for the JNUC and aspects of it would be cool. You could get as cool as Disney pin traders...

When the hoodie was first given for contributions to the nation I thought that was a great idea, and I wouldn't like to necessarily diminish that. Now I missed last year so I'm not sure who got them. If it starts being the same three people over and over that would be unfortunate. I appreciate your contributions, but clearly...you have too much free-time (I KEED I KEED). Some things just need to be kept special.

tkimpton
Valued Contributor II

I guess nearly there?

https://securedgear.com/s116/login.php

Simmo
Contributor II
Contributor II

I'd love a JAMF cap.

spowell01
Contributor

It does look like they are close to launching the store! I tried creating an account and it didn't like my email ; )