JNUC Mini-Event: Shooting Range

milesleacy
Valued Contributor

Open to suggestions of location from locals, but I've found the following two ranges that offer rentals so far...

Bill's Gun Shop & Range

Osseo Gun Club

Who's interested?

13 REPLIES 13

donmontalvo
Esteemed Contributor III

When I go to JNUC the only shooting I do is at Shooters, against the local pros.

--
https://donmontalvo.com

psliequ
Contributor III

I would go.

thebrucecarter
Contributor II

You guys are going to be having all kinds of fun up there.

boanes
New Contributor III

Lakes Trading company in Forest Lake also does rentals..

fredmin
New Contributor III

I'd be interested.

dgreening
Valued Contributor II

I'd be interested as well. Are you thinking Monday?

boanes
New Contributor III

I'm also an instructor... So if people are a little shy about it, I'd be more then willing to spend some time with them.

milesleacy
Valued Contributor

@boanes , Where are you an instructor? I want to get the ball rolling on this.

boanes
New Contributor III

I generally teach out of my house but the range that I typically go to is in Forest Lake called Lakes Trading Company.

I've also found out unfortunately, I'm unable to convince my manager to let me go to JNUC. Technically, I'm a contractor and they don't see it being worth the cost...

I'll still try and help set up something for the range though!

dgreening
Valued Contributor II

pew pew vs no pew pew?

GSquared
New Contributor II

I'd be interested as well depending on the schedule during the week!

smithjw
New Contributor III

I'd be interested but I've not idea what the requirements are around being from Australia and going there :)

roiegat
Contributor III

@smithjw Most ranges don't really care your origin country. As long as your over 21, abide by the rules, and got money - you can rent and shoot a gun.

Still trying to get my company to let me come out to JNUC. If I do make it out there, I'm down for a trip. Probably best if I don't bring my own arsenal though.